There are many different ways to build a website. For instance, the website you're seeing now comes from a website template purchased (for US $20) from 4templates.com, edited to fit this site. The graphics and photos came from the 1&1 Graphic Archive, which is included with most 1&1 hosting packages.
Many of the websites show what you can build and update yourself. (Here's more about how these sites were built.) There are many other possibilities; these are just some samples of what you can do. For instance, we might decide that most or all of your content would fit better on a blog (Web log) than on a standard website. Or you might want Sites4People.com to maintain the site for you.
Please browse through these sample sites:
- Restaurant, in both English and Spanish
- Terry Garthwaite, a musician
- Susie Peek, violinist
- Bella Sonoma Design, jewelry
- Singing Heart Creations, greeting cards
- Alicja Mann Waves, a blog
- Gallery Susan Alexander
- Garden Art Tucson, tile designers
- Information site (uses blogging software, though it's not a blog)
- Linda Aragón, photographer
Here are some websites made
by our clients.